It has been close to a year since i have started this incredible journey.
Total weight lost till date: 110lbs
Dress size: uk 12/14
Starting weight: 300lbs
Things that i have learnt to truely understand after a year of weight lost and 24 years of fighting obesity:
1. Happiness is a choice. You are how you feel about yourself.
2. Confidence is the most importantly thing in the world. No matter what dress size i wore, i genuinely feel that i deserve to love and love by others. I’m beautiful no matter what reflects on the scale.
3. Losing weight is to be a healthier version of me. So that i can see my children grow old.
4. Being healthy is a lifelong journey. It never ends. Cheat days are also inevitable. 😜
5. Most importantly, learn to love yourself. Because only then, you can start to love others.
Of cos still 40lbs from my goal weight and it has been really slow progress this 2 months. Now that I’m 80% recovered i hope to get on track very soon.
Goal: To be weighing at 150lbs for my wedding photoshoot in December.
Set tiny achievable goals to keep yourself going!
Keep smiling! You don’t know whose falling in love with your smile right now!